Anand of blabberwockying! has nominated me for a Liebster award. It’s my first ever Liebster nomination so you can imagine, it’s a pretty big deal for me and I’d like to bad word thank him for the nomination. Anand lives in India, loving life he is an educator at heart and like any good educator he looks not only to enlighten but to be enlightened. If you’re looking for enlightenment, creative or otherwise, I highly suggest you check out and follow his blog.
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
My Answers To Anand’s Questions
1. What inspires you?
People & Music
2. How do you aim to inspire others?
By being myself
3. What do you most admire in a leader?
The “Cheer” in front of “leader”… I’m kidding, I find it most admirable when a leader treats “followers” how they expect the “followers” to treat them.
4. What gives you meaning in your work?
Being part of something productive
5. What personality trait has been the most enduring and representative of you?
6. What genre of movie do you like best and how has it evolved over your adult life?
It has always been comedy, though the older I get, the greater my appreciation for documentaries gets.
7. Who is your hero?
8. Where do you feel most at peace?
9. What song makes you sing along out loud, and/or break into dance?
“Give It Away” by The Red Hot Chili Peppers
10. What do you want people to remember most about you after meeting you for the first time?
That I’m a lot more talkative than I appear
11. What are you most proud of?
People who continue to be selfless, not in their actions but in their way of thinking.
My Nominees Are:
Well I’m still an amateur in this blogging thing though I’ve been lucky enough to come across some of the most creative + intellectual minds ouchea… haha, I love using that word, it makes me feel so cool, anyway… I can’t help but find inspiration from each of their blogs, they’re most definitely worth a visit and a follow.
My Questions To My Nominees:
- What keeps you going?
- What’s your all time favourite (commercial) song?
- What’s the most annoying song you can think of right now?
- Do you think there’s an afterlife? what’s your take on it?
- What do you think your next post is gonna be about, aside from a response to this nomination?
- What does your first name mean?
- What do you like most about humans in general?
- What practice or act makes you feel like a fuller being?