Anand of blabberwockying! has nominated me for an Infinity Dreams Award! This is actually a good sign… It tells me that he doesn’t regret nominating me for all the other cool Awards. Anand is… well, let me not bore you about how cool he is because it’s gonna sound like I’m just saying it just for the sake of saying it but look, if you love life, if you love good vibes, if you like educating yourself and getting a bit of insight or views on either writing, astrology, religion and all the rest, you’re gonna love blabberwockying! and of course, you’ll love the guy behind it as well… oh yes, I also mean to thank him for this award, it means there’s hope for me ouchea!!!
The Award Rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Myself
- I lied my way out of pre-school.
- I lied my way into my first job.
- I hate following trends, so I don’t.
- I love music… shocker.
- I can’t stop myself from writing, it’s an itch I can’t help but scratch.
- I recently discovered that maybe I’m a moody human being… yea
- Selflessness is one of the most important things to me.
- My mother doesn’t know about my interest in writing, she doesn’t even know that I have a blog.
- Though some may disagree, I’m very shy/reserved.
- I can only count up to 10.
- Okay, maybe I’ve attempted counting to up to a million but got stuck between 0and another number.
My Answers To Bohemian’s Questions
Do you enjoy the City or Country more
The Movie or the Book
Home cooked meal or take out
Which super villain would you choose to be?
Lord Voldemort… mostly because of the British accent… anyone villain with a British accent will do for me.
How do you like to spend a rainy day?
Curled up with something good to watch
Can you share one quote or saying you love, that keeps you going in life?
PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME PICK
If you were mayor for the day, what three things would you change about your city?
I have days when I want to save the world… today isn’t one of them… sorry…
What’s the most anti-establishment thing you’ve ever done?
Gee… Thanks for making me feel like bubble-wrapped Mr Play-it-safe
What’s one favorite thing you do by yourself?
I love being by myself… Almost anything you can think of is my favourite thing to do by myself
Share one thing you didn’t understand about the world when you were a kid.
My Nominees Are!
Spoken Like A True Nut
Must Be This Tall To Ride
Anand’s Questions To My Nominees:
- Who is your mentor or who inspires you the most?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is the role of gratitude in life, if any?
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be?
- What is the sweetest thing someone ever did for you?
- Which were the best years of your life – childhood, youth or whichever age you’re now?
- Do you suffer from any kind of phobia?
- What do you need to be happy?
- What is love?
- What is peace?
- Who are you?
P.S I didn’t cheat… Okay, I’m sorry, I’m a bad example, please don’t be like me 😦 Follow the rules.